06/04/2011

A HAIRY STATE OF THINGS

So here's an older piece of work from the first semester of this year, before I became completely and utterly disillusioned with everything I've ever made at art school/in life....womp womp.  Based on medical samples with a bit of murder clues/keepsakes from a serial killer thrown in.  You know, all that good stuff:

Hair (fake, (un)fortunately, depending on how you feel about it) and tracing paper, all held together beautifully with bright blue blu-tak)

Standard black and white photocopies of the above, which I think I prefer in picture format.  Also, awesome picture quality, right?

I don't know if I want to re-visit these kind of things again now that I'm panic-making a bunch of stuff seeing as the end of my (FINAL EVER) year is coming up.  I can't make decisions ever.  Is fake hair as a gross out tool overdone? 

No comments:

Post a Comment