30/07/2011

THE FEW AND FAR BETWEEN: Good things at the Rag Factory next weekend

After spending all morning intensely hungover in bed, attempting to e-mail every single semi-creative graduate job in Northampton (so, like, two....maybe) and eating sunflower seeds and cranberries and other such shit that came in my free Graze box (don't worry, I'm hating myself a little bit for turning into That Kind of vegan, too), I figured why not make a really half-assed, shameless self-promoting post on my extremely over-trafficked blog?  I'm putting up a few drawings as part of a show at the Rag Factory next weekend.  It'll be better than the one in February for these simple reasons: I have decent enough work to show.  I'll actually commit to buying frames.  There'll be NO. BLU. TAK.  Man, now I look back on it with intense hindsight, February was a hot mess.  Ya live ya learn.  And it's free if you print this flyer out (ignore the big ole £5 on the poster, I'm supposed to collect money from the sales but I'm having a rare moment of human empathy and figured, why not just let people have the dang thing for free?  Appreciate it while it lasts guyz!):

 Oh, and there'll be booze.  Lots and lotsa booze.

No comments:

Post a Comment